Old November 21st 04, 10:52 PM
Alfistagj

Lighter plug in the SW's trunk is only powered with the ignition key in the
"MAR" position.
The fuse is 20A and is located in the top of the front dashbord (glove)
compartment (carefully take out the small lid)

All lights in the switches are fused with one (!!) 10A fuse
The fuse is located in the main fuse compartment left right under the
steering wheel, but not in the 15 main fuses, but in the separate 10 fuses
above it!!
They are numbered and located as follows
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
10
It is fuse #8, so the middle one on the bottom row.
However, if the other knob control light work, I guess the bulbs are
defective.

You can get your key code at any official Alfa dealer as long as you can
proove it's your car (id and official car papers)

Good luck
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)