Old November 21st 04, 09:29 PM
Lars Holst

Default Center console light failure in 156

Hi.

I got a 156 1.8 ts SW from y. 2000
Yesterday i discovered that the cigarette lighter plug in the trunk was not
working.
Later same day I found that background light in the temperature knob and in
the air direction knob was out of order.

Can anyone say if that might be the same fuse or maybe more fuses?
And can anyone say what fusebox?

I just got the car and the litterature is missing.

Gotta get that from some Alfa dealer nearby..........soon.

Another question is about the key code.
Is it possible to get the code (the one you keep at home) from the Alfa
dealer? If confirmed, what info is needed?

--
Lars Holst