Old July 23rd 05, 12:35 AM
RodP

In article >,
Alan Bernardo says...

> Try looking for a program called "Starforce Nightmare". With this program
> you disable your CD ROM and mount the image using Alcohol 120% (which I
> used) or Dameon Tools. It worked for me; but I tired of the process and now
> use the original CD.

That's the funny thing. Originally I was using a similar method, but now
I just keep a spindle on my desk with all the oft games I play that have
invasive copy protection that requires the CD inserted.

With starforce, the only way you seem to be able to get the no CD to
work is to use the app that disables your physical CD-ROM.

Cheers,
Rod.