Old May 27th 05, 05:27 AM
Don Mac Phee

Selling price is what you can get for it. If you think someone is willing
to buy a poorly running Golf with what sounds like a leaking heater core
(the smell never goes away.)

My criteria is simple... no car is worth $500 US if it won't pass an
inspection/certification. If you can't make it do that, $500 CDN may be the
best you can hope for.

-Don

ups.com...