Old November 20th 04, 06:44 PM
John Cassara

Pull the VIN info and go to the DMV. They will be able to give you the name
and last address of the owner.

I once bought a Bug w/o paper work then tracked down the owner.

Once you know his name you could always go back and say he is your old sick
uncle and you cant find the paperwork for the car amongst his things?

John