Old July 2nd 05, 02:46 AM
pjw

Thanks for your responses. With your input in mind, I slipped under the car
(without jacking it up) and realized that the fluid change was going to be
a breeze.

I placed the drain pan under the differential, removed the "fill" then the
"drain" plugs and let the fluid flow.

While it was draining I used my floor jack to take the front end up 6-8".
After the drain was completed, I dropped the jack, attached a cap which
turns "open/shut." The cap has an 18" flexible tube on it(I use this for
tranny fills) to the top of the gallon container and slipped back under
the car.

I plugged the "drain" and inserted the tube in the "fill." The hollow of
the spare allowed me to hold and squeeze the conatiner until the fluid
began oozing out. Popped in the "fill" plug and the job was done.

Thanks Again!
~PJW