Old February 18th 05, 12:24 AM

Howard Lester > wrote:
> sound as if it is coming from the far end of the wiper: the end that sweeps
> the large arc. I can't be sure about that, but next time it rains I'll
> listen more carefully. Can't gather too much data, ya know?

There's that little barbed clip of flat metal at one end of the refill that
holds the refill in, and some blades have a thin strip of metal down each
side of the refill. I wonder if that needs some repositioning. Touching a
moving wiper blade is harder then you would think, but you might try
pressing on, or touching, the various parts of the blade to see if it's one
spot that's squealing. Maybe with a pencil eraser.

--
---