Old January 19th 05, 02:15 AM
2.3Sleeper

Do you have any annoying little rattles or squeaks? Notice any paint wear or
rubbing in unseal places?

I did...and I didn't really have any go fast goodies either. I could only
get scratch in second gear on occasion as well.

After the SFC's, hardly any squeaks and rattles. Also, second gear scratch
moved up into second gear burnout territory.

Don Manning