Old July 22nd 05, 03:28 AM
Fish

Thanks Speedy Jim,
I actually got the problems sorted out and you are partially right
regarding the ground wires. Here is what I found. While troubleshooting
the right signal light, I noticed the parking light was brighter than
the signal light. I switched the wires on the signal assembly and all
the turn signals worked and the dash indicator worked. The passenger
rear parking light was a bad bulb. Once that was replaced, the license
plate light worked also. Now for the fun one, the driver front parking
light. With my VOM, I measured 0 volts on the wire connected to the
parking light tab when the parking lights were on. Once more, that wire
measured directly to ground. I followed it inside the passenger
compartment where it was bolted diretly to the chasis. I moved that
wire to the ground tab on the light assembly and realized there was now
a wire missing.
I followed the wire down from the fuse box and found it burried in the
insulation in front of the foot pedals. Connected it up and away it
went. It seems that the previous owner did not put things together
correctly after having the vehicle painted.

Now the only problem left is the reverse lights. The wiring diagram
shows an in-line fuse.
Do you know where that fuse is located?

Thanks for your help!