Old December 26th 04, 01:23 AM
Danish

Default 1994 Mazda 626 Ignition Switch Problem?

Hi Guys

I know this is a miata forum but hopefully some of you guys will have
some input regarding this. The other day when going to start my car
It wouldn't crank at all. The radio wont turn on, heater no
accessories except for the headlights.

Is this a possible ignition switch issue? Is there anything else I
should look for? Any switches of sorts?

If it is the ignition how much am I looking to pay for the part?
Where can I get the best price?

I plan on doing the repair myself, i've replaced an ignition
cylinder+switch in my mustang but never in the 626. What is the
process in doing this repair? Any advice would be well appreciated!

Thanks,

Danish