Old July 21st 05, 04:05 PM
Eduardo K.

In article >,
Seth Graham > wrote:
>What's the secret to transferring fluid from the bottle to the transmission
>without turning myself into an environmental hazard? Muir says to have the
>local garage do it, Bentley says to have the dealer do it. They wisely
>suggest to only drain the transmission "if you are properly equipped to
>refill it", but neglect to suggest what the proper equipment may be.
>
>It's a bit late now but it'd be nice to know for future reference.

I have a 4 feet 1/2inch hose that I sitck into the tranny. The hose
gets routed outside via the wheel arch and a funnel is atached to
its end.

You have to stop and check every time to avoid overfiling and spiling,
but works.

--
Eduardo K. | Darwin pone las reglas.
http://www.carfun.cl | Murphy, la oportunidad.