Old December 13th 04, 09:30 PM
Spike

Aside from aftermarkets like Reccaro, Flofit, Scat, pretty much, as I
understand it, any Mustang seat from a later model (ie install 2001
Mustang GT seats in 65 FB) will work if you use the brackets from the
old seats. That's where I am leaning to get something a lot more
comfortable than the originals. And later model seats are generally
available on ebay at, for the most part, reasonable prices, including
power adjust (which is what I want for the driver's seat). On Tom
Schmidt's Mustang (google it) page there is a listing of such
projects, with reference to someone who has done it and posted the how
to on a web site.

On 13 Dec 2004 10:09:56 -0800, wrote:

>Id like to find some mach 1 buckets or a high back seats with head
>rests that will bolt right into my 69 coupe. I keep an eye on ebay and
>have checked stangnet. Does anyone make reproductions of classic seats?
>anyone have any sites I can check?
>
>Thanks,

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16