Old February 11th 05, 02:58 PM
Charlie Funk

There's a good environmental case for vegetable substances

But does anyone ever consider the feelings of the cotton plant - noooooooooo

Plants have feelings too, ya know. My first wife used to talk to her plants
all the time because she said they felt her karma and grew stronger and
bigger with praise. So there.

No, the only solution is to use petrochemical based coverings because the
petroleum products never involved hurting an animal (except for when the
massive hydrocarbon laden comet hit the earth several million years ago and
killed everything. What? You didn't know all our petroleum came from outer
space? Like they could get that many animals and stuff in one place for
them to be covered up and decompose into the gazillions of barrels of crude
oil that make 93 octane motor fuel. Pish and tosh. Silly concept at best.)

Say - does anyone have a tongue-in-cheek jack? I seem to have lodged it
REALLY deep this time.
--
Charlie Funk
Just Cruisin' Plus
"Paul" > wrote in message ...
> Robert Sand wrote:
> > Dad > wrote:
> >

> >>Activists for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), whose
> >>campaigns are colorful, demonstrated against the use of animal fur by
> >>fashion designers in Paris March 7, 2004. Now Mercedes-Benz has agreed

> >>offer 'leather-free' versions of all its luxury cars to pacify the

group,
> >>which says thousands of cows are slaughtered each year for leather car

seats