Old July 24th 05, 02:05 PM
CaravanGuy

Default HELP-92 Caravan Problems

Really need some help, as I am stumped over these problems.

Acquired 92 Voyager AWD. I have no turn signals, tho the hazard lights
do work. They use the same multi-function blinker switch.

I have no AC fan or heater blower motor. Fuses check out OK. No
apparent wiring problems, tho perhaps that's just what it is. Nothing
showing, however.

The good thing...it does run and drives out nicely.

Any and all help, suggestions sincerely appreciated. I'm stumped!!