Old January 19th 05, 08:54 PM
Jerry Bransford

Exactly. I've lost bids to the US Navy. where the end-users strongly
wanted only my product (supercomputers from the ex-superstar SGI
(Silicon Graphics Inc) and they were clearly superior to what won, but
my product still lost. Solely due to cost reasons and a purchasing
agent who was there solely to kill time towards her retirement. For
anyone to say Milemarker won because it was "better" has their head up
their ass.

Jerry

--
Jerry Bransford