Old March 20th 05, 07:40 PM
bug '59

Well my experience is that it is very hard to push the bolds through without
puncture some holes in them. That is; i've punctured holes in them which
where too small, so it was an huge effort to, ánd put them in line ánd push
them through, because the seal was too tough! I've used a seal that has both
sides like pic "seal 1" and used a sealand also (the one to seal
car-windows) To my oppinion there is no way to overdo it.. :-)

HTH
Roger

"MIC" > schreef in bericht
k...