Old November 20th 04, 09:03 AM
Pedro

Default Monroe Ride-Leveler shocks for E30 touring

Can anyone tell me about his/her experiences of opinions on the
fitting of Monroe Ride-Levelers shocks into a E30 touring (1988
six-cilinder, turbodiesel (European))?

The back of my car is sagging a bit, the springs are quite old (bought
them second hand at a car shop because new ones are VERY expensive).
The shocks I have now are okay, technically (the car shop tested
them). The car now hits the ground on some speed bumps, and my city is
full of them unfortunately.

So now I think maybe the Monroe Ride-Levelers might help increasing
the car's hight, and might occasionally be helpful when towing or
travelling with a lot of luggage/adults.