Old December 22nd 04, 12:42 AM
Jesper Giovanni

"deadissue.com" > wrote in message
ups.com...
<snip>
>One time she
> brought it in for the 20K mile tuneup and they just put on new tires
> without asking her. Said that the inspection would require them.

Actually...you could have said "thanks for the tires, guys!", and refuse to
pay for them and take your car home. If you didnt ask for new tires, you
couldnt care less. And if they would say "ok, then weŽll have to take them
off the rims again", then youŽll just say you have to use your car now, and
then drive off. Telling them you will be back in a couple of months, because
youŽre going on a businesstrip - in your car! ;-) (after paying for the
other repairs you _asked_ for, ofcourse *s*)

I cant believe you let them get away with that stunt...and even accepting
and paying for it.

--
Gio