Old March 29th 06, 11:17 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default A few questions about EXHAUST related symptoms...???

wrote:
> Thanks for the very informative link. That information is a little bit
> technical for me... but still interesting.
>
> Doesn't the fact that I keep all the windows open and the fact that the
> vehicle has quite a few holes throughout the body help to minimize some
> of these exhaust effects?
>
> Thank You
>
> LT (I)

========
========

I use to paint cars for a living.......

and....
having the door open and the fan blowing did'nt stop me from getting
high
as a kite if I didn't wear a mask.

any whoooo......
sell more ice cream.....fix yer exhaust....till then...hold yer breath
or sell on the go.

<G>

~:~
marshmonster