Old July 20th 05, 06:16 PM
Elle

Try the free online manual for 1995-1997 Civics at
http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/workshopmanuals2.html . It should have some
drawings that help.

My 91 Civic's is at the engine's back (that is, between the engine and
firewall), connecting to the lower radiator hose. It's a bit tricky to get
at, but it can be done in a morning, based on my experience last summer. It
will go faster the next time.

I removed the air intake duct (between the air filter and PGM-FI cover)
among other things to get to it.

"DesignGuy" > wrote
> I need to replace the thermostat on my 1995 Honda Civic LX. I've looked at
> the engine and their are two possible places for it. One is at the engine
> end of the lower radiator hose, where the thermoswitch is. The other place
> is at the engine end of the upper radiator hose. Both have housings that

can