Old August 2nd 04, 02:28 PM
Steve Drake

Default key resync

All,

I have an Alfa 156 2 JTS, the battery on one of the keys went dead, I know
the other one was going as when I hit the lock button the boot use to open
(sometimes) so I decided i would replace the battery on both.

I went to my dealer for some new batterys but they dident have any in stock,
they recomended that I go to halfords, so i got 2 new batterys from halfords
and relpaced both keys, now the doors wont lock or unlock with the remote, i
just phoned up my delaer and they say it needs resycning and will cost
£25!!!

Is this normal?

Steve