Old January 6th 05, 09:11 PM
Dave C.

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Dave C. wrote:
>> If you see these plates, please call police. They were stolen from

> my
>> vehicle in Leominster, MA.
>>
>> They are Massachusetts passenger vehicle plates "7631TL".
>>
>> Please report them to police as stolen if you see them.
>>
>> This is not a joke, e-mail me if you have any questions. -Dave

> I'm sure they're on a stolen vehicle by now. Why are you worried about
> it?

I'm not worried about it at all. I know the odds of these criminals
bothering me again are about slim and none. However, when someone puts
stolen plates on a vehicle, said persons are planning to commit very serious
crimes with said vehicle. What are they going to do with a vehicle with
stolen plates MA "7631TL" on it? Rob a bank, kidnap someone's daughter,
murder somebody, or something along those lines. Bottom line, they want to
commit a felony of some kind and get away with it by using plates that can't
be traced to the perps.

I posted it as a warning to the rest of the world. If you see a car with
Massachusetts plates 7631TL, something big is about to go down, and you
won't like it much. So protect yourself by notifying police.

So as I wrote before, look out for stolen plates (MA) 7631TL. Report them
to police if you spot them. -Dave