Old November 16th 04, 02:13 PM
Pat Dotson

Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm going to pick up an Athlon 2400+
and a Radeon 9600. My motherboard will support that CPU, so it will
be a fairly cheap upgrade. Unfortunately, the mobo only does 4X AGP.
I currently have 256 Mb DDR memory. Hope that isn't a limitation.
Another 128 Mb is only $30 though.

Rfactor looks great. When it is supposed to be released?