Old September 16th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PAPADOC

Default R.I.P Brocky

>"COREY" > wrote in message
m...

>> No. I was pointing out the fact that Steve Irwin is not a hero.

> Tell that too the worlds wildlife you witless ****!

hehe..You talk to animals? Neat trick.

Sorry but when my favorite F1 driver was killed I didn't call Senna a Hero.
Being a hero has nothing to do with sports. My opinion. Heroes are Firemen who
race into buildings when everyone else races out, police officers who face those
others turn away from, and soldiers who stand on the edges of civilization
making sure my family and I sleep safe. Sports greats are wonderful but not
heroes.

Pierre PAPADOC Legrand
My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html