Old August 15th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nick

Default brake squeal - (400$ -autoshope quoted.) quote too high??

And unless you are noticing your car shaking excessively when braking at highway
speeds which is caused by the warping of your rotors you don't need to have the
rotors resurfaced. Even then they should be replaced and not resurfaced. Make
sure whatever place you go to, you explicitly tell them that. I've seen Honda
dealers scam people into that around the Philadelphia area.

Good Luck,
Nick