Old June 6th 05, 10:36 PM
Paulus-Milanomotorsport

http://www.desira.hayes.alfaromeo.co.uk/ ) quoted me =3F12
> > for an english version, (didn=3Ft want to get involved in

> other
> > languages) Alfa Part Number (Ricambio Originale) 60431320,

> but it
> > would have to be ordered and will take a couple of weeks.
> >
> > What else d=3Fya want?

> Nothing just user manual for 147GTA in english or croatian. As
> you can
> see now i live in croatia, and can't get user manaual for 147
> GTA :-(

Well actually I didn’t realise you live in Croatia! You have my
sincere condolances.

Send me the equivalent of £12 (paypal if you have it, cash or
whatever) and an address and I shall order you one and send it on.

It will be in english but Hey!

Contact me at Paulus AT @ AT milanomotorsport.freeserve.co.uk and I
shall sort it and send you an address.

I will of course expect you also to pay the £1 or £2 postage!

Best regards

Paulus

[AutoForumz editor: As always, use caution in transactions over the
internet]

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Alfa-Romeo...ict118201.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=600199