Old May 16th 04, 04:33 PM
shiden_Kai

"TJ" wrote

> Thanks for the tip. I searched on E-Mule and managed to download
> Mitchell on Demand Install disks. I used WinImage to extract both exe
> files onto floppies. I do recieve an error in the beginning of the
> install indicating The current diskette does not support installation
> of Mitchell on Demand 4 Please insert key diskette and select OK, or
> Cancel to abort Installation. The version of Mitchell on Demand I have
> is 4.3 I believe the file I dowloaded is for an earlier version.
> I have tried searching on E-mule for version 4.3 and I have not had
> any luck finding it.

In that case, you may have to download the newer version of
the Mitchell on Demand Cd's. They are also available all over
the place. You can find them on e-mule. You would be looking
for Mitchell on Demand Domestic 2003 files with the .iso
extension. There are 9 cd's available. Those install disks you
have now will work with them. The 2003 version goes back
to 1980, so it spans a number of years.

Ian