Old July 4th 04, 01:07 PM
Matt hotmail

The cracked head issue is with the 1996 and earlier SOHC models only. Some
people have been able to get the Saturn facilities to pay for later SOHC
models but not many. A 2000 SL2 should have no problems. I would expect
Saturn to still cover at least 50% of the cost for your 1992 SL1. Get it
done know.
Good Luck.