Old August 14th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
RM v2.0

Default 99 Chrysler LHS - Infinity I System

My sebring had those in the dash. I ended up taking the midrange speakers
from a pair of 6x9 pioneers and removing the capacitor to make it a full
range speaker. The size was a little over 2.5 inches but a tiny bit of
grinding on opposite edges and they were able to be hotglued into the
factory grilles. Beats the hell out of the $200 the dealer wanted and they
sound better. 3.5's will definietly not fit at all.

oups.com...