Old August 8th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr. Sylvestre

Default CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> Surely you jest or have some insiders working undercover in the mod world:
> ASWRC 1.05 was released today or late last night.

I live 8 or 9 times zones ahead of you

> What was wrong with 1.04, which hadn't been out but a day or less before
> being replaced?

Exactly what was wrong I don't know. I didn't bother downloading 1.04
when I read "compatible with rFactor version 1070". According to ASRWC,
1.05 has "physics compatible with rFactor version 1150". Which is a bit
strange as I don't see much physics change in the 1150 features list.

Regards,
Mr. S.