Old July 16th 05, 09:23 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's David "Dumbya" Pujolswrote:
> wrote:
>> David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>> > On 2 Jul 2005 19:55:25 -0700,
was understood to
>> > have stated the following:

>> > Seemed to work for some libruls:
>> >

>> [snip of a bunch of quotes from other wrong folks]
>>
>> So, I see how it goes: if a conservative says something dumb, it's
>> acceptable if a liberal also says the same dumb thing?

> No, I'm saying that the intelligence that was being acted upon
> misguided a lot of people.

Conservatives always use the "But they did it too!!!" argument. Karl Rove
leaks sensitive information to reporters? Clinton got a hummer. Bush lies
to get us into a quagmire? Clinton got a hummer. Hurricane Dennis really
sucked? Clinton got a hummer. It's really a pathetic argument, and a
logical fallacy to boot.

>> But I like to actually use my brain, instead of letting other people
>> try and fill it it with crap.

> So you knew there were no WMDs before all of this began? Where was your
> proof?

You're not directing the question to me, but I'll answer it anyway. We can
spot a liar a mile off, and it was obvious that GWB was lying. Most of the
evidence indicated that Saddam had destroyed his WMD. The UN and most of
the world said he was lying. I did not have full knowledge that he didn't
have WMD, but I had a pretty good hunch he didn't. And my hunch was
absolutely correct.

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.