Old June 7th 05, 03:25 AM
Dave Smith

L Sternn wrote:

> >You'll quickly discover it doesn't park like a car.

> I don't recall if it was you or someone else who was bitching about
> not being permitted to park everywhere cars were, but whoever said
> that apparently doesn't realize that a tractor/trailer doesn't park
> like a car.

It wasn't him who said it. It was someone else, but that person also
mentioned that person also mentioned that there is no excuse for
throwing a bottle of your excrement out on the road. Difficulty in
finding a place with parking and a toilet is a valid reason for using a
**** bottle, but they can be disposed of in a more appropriate manner
than throwing them out on the highway or in parking lots. Someone has
to clean that stuff up. If someone thinks their **** is too disgusting
to dispose of, why on earth would they dump it where someone else has
to deal with it?