Old January 4th 05, 08:55 PM
Grant Edwards

On 2005-01-04, Frank Berger > wrote:

> If true, it would be illegal, probably.

Definitely. In any state that requires front license plates.

> In Texas it's illegal to obscure your license plate in any
> way. Even the dealer-supplied license-plate frames are
> technically illegal if they cover one iota of text, even if
> the license # itself is not covered, though this isn't being
> rigidly enforced, apparently. Even if the product "only"
> obscures the plate to cameras (somehow), I imagine it would be
> illegal.
>
> Do you think everyone should be able to speed and run red
> lights at will, or only you, I wonder?

I think every single intersection ought to have red-light
cameras. It's getting pretty bad when after you get a green
light, you've got to wait for 2-3 cars to run the red light
before you can enter the intersection.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! .. does your DRESSING
at ROOM have enough ASPARAGUS?