Old October 28th 04, 11:02 PM
chuckk

In your case, I'd be thinking about the placement of the air flow sensor. It
may be that it's not reading quite what you need. The timing retard is
usually only needed if you add forced air (turbo/supercharger)
I'd also replace the fuel filter if you haven't already done so. Another
thing to do is to see if the fuel pressure drops below normal at higher
throttle settings.

"L Bader" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:30:33 -0400, "chuckk"
> > wrote:
>
>>What for?

> After replacing the intake, building a cold air box for said intake,
> and a high-flow exhaust from manifold back, I seem to be running a bit
> lean...
>
>>It's likely that springing for an aftermarket ECU is in your future.

> I figured as much, but thought I would ask...
>
> Original question below:
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a reasonable fix, aside from purchasing the FM-ECU ?
>>>

> '97 STO, "Chouki"
>
> // Change TEJAS to TX to reply via eMail //

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.