Old June 10th 04, 10:11 PM
Neil Waterworth

> >Guess I should be thankful for mains electricity .
>
> You never know Neil, you might get internet too one day <LOL>

Hey, I've got line-of-sight to the biggest exchange in the county. 2 Mbit
broadband Aldis lamp connection, but if that fails I can light a beacon as
backup. It's cheaper than ISDN.

If you're lucky enough to find a good job in Cornwall, it's a great place to
be, and its not too technologically backward where there's a half decent
population density. Further, there are lots of sharp winding bends on the
roads, so it's a good playground for a 156. You just have to make sure you
give it an occasional long run as well.

Cheers,
Neil