Old July 28th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
rburr49

Default 03 CRV FUse/Central Locking Problem

... somewhat of my own making

I was poking around (actually quite carefully) with a voltmeter to find
a 12v supply near the radio to get me power to my iPaq and I somehow
managed to blow the #8 7.5a fuse for the radio. Anyway, that should be
fine ... except ... when I replace it with the 7.5A from the read
wipers the radio still doesn't show any signs of life but that fuse
does /not/ blow.

The worst thing though is that now for some reason the central locking
does not work - I checked the lock fuse under the bonnet and that is
absolutely fine. Everything else is working OK but no C/L.

Help on both!

Oh - and where can I find an (ideally) always-on 12v supply to tap
into?

RB