Old July 18th 05, 05:00 PM
Seth Graham

On 2005-07-18, P.J. Berg > wrote:
> Seth Graham wrote:
>
> Go to the local chemist and buy the largest syringe they have, or go to
> your local flaps and buy their filler which works like a syringe albeit
> much larger.

Maybe my flaps isn't as "f" as I thought, when I was buying the gear oil
I looked around and they didn't have anything except the tools for grease
packing. I would have assumed a pump of some sort would be used, but the
mysterious absence of tools and buck-passing in the manuals made me curious.

They did have a full aisle of those spinning hubcaps though, so if I ever
need to gussy up my ride I'm in good hands.