Old June 18th 04, 07:16 PM
Jacopo

Nope Tom, of that I'm sure. I've done about 10.000km since I bought in
April, and there was no leak, no oil in coolant water (that indicating that
the 'engine head' is out) and nothing strange in performances. I'm arrived
now from a 300km - trip to Switzerland, and Mary (that's my car ;-) was
fantastic. The engine temp with lower outside temperatures went down, in
certain points to about 70°C, with 9°C out. temp and a nice speed. I think
that largerly depends on the out. temp, the humidity and the speed/rpm. But
will check: I have to change brake pads and a part of the exhaust.

Thanks all guys,

Jacopo
Bolzano, Italia

Sportwagon 2.5 V6