Old June 11th 04, 12:25 PM
jenks80085

Default Alfa 166 Air Filter - same as GTV 3,0 or 156 2.5 ???

Hi,

I want to replace the air filter in my 166 3.0v6 auto with an uprated
replacement panel filter. I do not want to fit an induction kit - just a
replacement element.

I'm having some trouble finding a listing for my car with the more popular
manufacturers and I was wondering if I could fit a filter designed for
either the 3.0 GTV (same engine but same filter?) or the 156 2.5 ??

Anyone happen to know? I guess I could open the airbox and measure the
exising filter but the box seems to be sealed I think you need to take all
the air pipes off before you can open it) so I thought I'd ask to save me
some time.

thanks in advance