Old November 26th 04, 04:40 PM
BF

Default 04 Pacifica DVD question

The car has a DVD player (no screen, just the changer).
I like to download "books on tape" and listen to them on trips. Most DVD
players (as I understand it) will play MP3 CD's. So far I haven't found a
technique to copy MP3's that this player will recognize.
Any suggestions on how to burn disks, either CD or DVD that this player will
recognize. Or what I'm doing wrong here.
Not a huge deal since I can copy to CD RW's and erase later but would be
nice to have an entire book on just one disk instead of 8 to 16.
Thanks for any suggestions and software (burning) suggestions if applicable.
BF