Old May 31st 05, 07:27 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's because it is sexiest, a Sorcerer is like a magic man, and
may
look like: http://www.harrypotterrealm.com/movi...iler_albus.jpg
Where movies may portray a Witch as any conniving female like Bell Book
and Candle, but I my conception is like most, and are what their masks
look like sold for Halloween:
http://image08.webshots.com/8/6/67/7...1vdvLHx_fs.jpg And of
course a Witch may not be male, they are Warlocks.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/