Old May 26th 05, 01:17 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Dave,
I've never had a bad experience with them other than the cheap ones
their handles bend, making them useless. This one on the left I got from
an San Diego Gas & Electric employee in their tool a month club:
http://www.billhughes.com/chaintightener.jpg I do treat it with respect
covering it with a carpet remits, while pulling a dead pine tree in the
back yard bank over: http://www.billhughes.com/pineTree.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O