Old May 16th 05, 12:15 AM
Mike Romain

It is 'very' possible for that to be the issue. Some have to have it
trimmed or the inner boot removed. Especially if the installer screwed
up by 1/4" or so on the body tub's side to side measurements.

It is easy to check. Measure the outside edge of each corner to the
frame and see what you come up with. I have a tree in my driveway that
I use to anchor a hand winch to and jack the body up by the roll bar to
adjust it on the frame or add/remove body lifts. Last time I rolled my
CJ7, it took me less than half hour solo to put the body back on
square. It had shifted 1/2" or so and I was having shifting issues.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's