Old May 4th 05, 11:48 PM
.

Why does it matter to you? Move on, forget about it. Seems to me if you are
so convinced they are all vapour you cant be too bright to be interested in
it enough still to post about it. Face it you still want it too happen, but
it makes you feel good to slag them off for some odd reason.Something wrong
with people who dislike something so much that they would continue to help
it exists by posting than just to let it go away and move on to something
thats probably worth concerning their time with.

> Lastly, I've been a programmer for over 25 years, and I've turned out a
> number of fairly huge applications from 175,000 lines of code to well
> over 750,000 (sorry, I don't know the metric equivalent - grin). These
> guys are taking too freakin long to come up with a product.

How many of those lines did you do that you wernt being paid for?