Old March 11th 05, 03:50 AM
Comboverfish

> Toyota Minivan not starting - exactly 3 years old - all light comes

on
> display panel, then when I push the to start, it says "kik kik...",

no
> starting at all, tried with gas alsom "Braeak" ligh coming on disaply
> panel. No AAA membership, what to do?. I would like to take it to
> Sears, but how can I start?.
>
> Thanks.

You could very well have worn starter solenoid contacts that would
require the replacement of the starter (or contacts by someone "in the
know") This occasionally happens at lower miles on Nippondenso
starters, though I would typically want to see at least 100,000 miles
out of a Sienna starter.

Toyota MDT in MO