Old February 15th 05, 03:51 AM
twaldron

AR15s should be swivel mounted on the roll bar.

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> i dunno. i tried to order my rubicon with the 4 speaker system but the 7
> speaker/sub-woofer is now standard on the rubicon. ill probably pull it
> out, i got that on my last rubicon and it took up to much room. i couldnt
> even fit my 1911 in the center console. on my '00 sahara with the standard
> console i think i coulda put my ar15 in it. :-)

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)