Old June 18th 05, 07:13 AM
Brad and Mia

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

>> Why is it that the first 3 seconds of the RED LIGHT no longer means
>> STOP? It means go faster through it or "Don't worry, the on-coming
>> traffic will be looking out for your stupidity!"
>>
>> Why is that some people wait until the sun has completely set before
>> they turn on their headlights, or even their park lights? And, last but
>> not least, why don't people pull over and/or stop when
>> an ambulance or police car approaches? Patrick
>> '93 Cobra
>>

> For those last three...
>
> AMEN!
>
> K.

Working for a metro police service, I can tell you one of them anyway...
cause they will never, ever, get a ticket. The cops, need to get somewhere,
fast, and can't pull over to ticket the dimwits... Once in a blue moon, they
will get the plate # by chance and cite them later (yes, it's legal) but
they're too busy trying to get through traffic to notice the plate...

Brad