Old March 8th 05, 08:49 PM
Dean Dark

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:33:21 +0000 (UTC), Andy Turner
> wrote:

>>once I did present my *subsequent* point based on *your* answer, you
>>did get rather confused and believe it was some sort of strawman. I'd
>>like to think you
>>

>Ack, I clearly hadn't finished writing that bit.. I'll try again:
>
>>>I have no way of knowing what your fevered mind is "moving towards"
>>>before you have articulated (and I use the term loosely) it.

>Nope, and no-one expected you to. However, you only got confused about
>it *after* I'd presented it (you quoted it after all..), not "before".
>However, once I did present my *subsequent* point based on *your*
>answer, you did get rather confused and believe it was some sort of
>strawman WRT the original question.

Since metaphor is too subtle for you, I have concluded that the best
course of action in this case is for you to bypass it and to literally
plunge your head into a bucketful of **** and see if you gag. Please
report back with your findings.

This is *very important* to you, isn't it? I think you should have
the last word, you'll probably burst a nut if you don't. Sad.
--
Dean Dark