Old March 8th 05, 07:01 PM
bof

In message >, Dori A
Schmetterling > writes

>As it is I manually delete the two hyphens that delineate the signature
>because it has some advserse effect, I understand for Mozilla users. My
>newsreader automatically inserts the hyphens.

If I understand this correctly, you're top posting, then deleting the
sig sep because it performs it's intended function and hides everything
following it for those who don't want to read sigs, because in your top
posting case this includes everything you're quoting. Astonishing.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?