Old July 3rd 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,rec.arts.tv
mjm

Default JEFF GORDON HAS A NEW BEARD!!

In article . com>,
says...

(William F.) wrote:

> > > Why do people keep saying Jeff Gordon is gay? I've never seen any
> > > sissy or effeminate behavior out of him.

The gay rumors started during his rookie year, because no one ever saw
him dating or making a move on the many "pit lizards" that hung around
the circuit. But that was because he was secretly dating Brooke Sealey
at the time, who was a Miss Winston trophy girl. And Winston's rules
were that their models were not supposed to fraternize with anyone
involved in racing: drivers, crew members, etc. When her one-year
reign was over, they announced their engagement. And then after a few
years of marriage, she took him to the cleaners.